In order to deepen their understanding of modern physical concepts, students participating in TASS are required to complete a group research paper prior to the travelling component of the program. The research papers written this year by the American students participating in TASS can be found below.
- Dark Matter and Dark EnergyHaena-Young Lee, Raymond Lin, Alex Mangiafico, Matthew Yu
- Deep Underground Neutrino ExperimentEthan Holland, Noah Levine, Eric Lu, Brian Morris, Aaron Szabo
- NeutrinosJi-Hyuk Bae, Karina Chang, Patrick Chao, Vishnu Dharmaraj, Arnold Mong
- Particle Detectors and AcceleratorsJeremy Du, Noah Fang, Cynthia Liu, Victoria Tsai, Rona Yu
- The Standard ModelGabriella Han, Matthew Fu, Benjamin Ruben, Eileen Stauffer